- It is a condition where there is excessive pressure in the muscle compartment of the foot following fracture or injury. This can lead to tissue damage and requires immediate emergency attention. The pain is generally far in excess of what would be expected.
How did I get this?
- If there is fracture or injury in the foot, there can be swelling which compresses the muscle compartment and may lead to severe pain, swelling and tissue damage.
What can I do about it?
- Rest the area affected.
- Elevate the feet above the heart to promote blood flow and aid in the inflammation.
- Seek emergency medical attention.
What help can I get for this?
- See your podiatrist or doctor without delay.
- Will usually result in hospital admission and surgery.
When will it get better?
- Conservative treatment options have not been shown to be effective for this condition.
- Surgical intervention to relieve the pressure will be a better option for better and fast healing.
Es soll eltern entwicklungspsychologische und bindungsrelevante grundlagen, kenntnisse in erziehung, gesundheit, pflege, ernhrung und bewegung sowie informationen ber wichtige https://ghostwritinghilfe.com/ ghostwriter hausarbeit kosten hilfe- und untersttzungsangebote vermitteln.